The estimate was for $639.12. What a price for a simple mistake a guy made by not looking behind him.
Order of next events:
- They sent the stuff over to my Mercury Insurance Adjuster
- The Adjuster will send me a check (hopefully to me and not to my parents, who need to remember to call and let them know it's okay to send me the check even though the car isn't in my name).
- I call Walker Body Shop to schedule my car being fixed
- Mercury rents me a car from Enterprise while my car is being fixed
- Ta-da! Fixed car. No out-of-pocket expenses, my own stupid pole-bumping mistake fixed, and everyone's happy.