- My wisdom teeth are coming in again. Pain. By the time I schedule an appointment with the oral surgeon, the pain will have gone away, and it will seem pointless. I guess I'll suffer through this time, and in 6 months after my wisdom teeth have retreated and decide to come in again, my sick leave will have kicked in, and I can have these blasted things removed whether they are in current turmoil or not.
- I'm concerned about HPP. I suppose it's best to wait and see what happens. Why am I so impatient?
- I'm listening to a launchcast radio station I made my freshman year. I had to turn it on, it was so freaking silent in my office area.
- It's 2 and I still haven't gone to lunch. This is my fault, as I should have gone at 11 when I had a chance. I should be able to go sometime in the next thirty minutes, hopefully. Ah, well. I like going later in the day, anyway, because for some reason it makes the day seem shorter.
- Does 'The Assassin' get to wear pleather? This is still a question on my mind.
- I didn't get to go to the beach this weekend (unless you count hanging out at Lake Jackson listening to the entire history of the passion flower) That means that next weekend it is onnn! I have Friday off, but errands to do. Saturday? Sunday?
- Should I cut my hair? I have noticed I've been wearing it up a lot more. Chopping all my hair off in 2000 atleast made me wear it down more, and if I cut a bunch off again, hopefully it would be all curly and awesome, very 5th season Carrie. Thoughts?
The super secret present has been revealed! And some of more of us:
I was pretty sure that my hot tub was going to be a high-cost table, considering the expense of electricians and plumbers. Lucky for me, I returned a…
I love Bar Mitzvah parties. So much fun! This one happened to be sports-themed, and everyone decorated and wore hats. That's why we look so funky.…