2. Certamen practice at 2.
I keep feeling like I'm not doing enough for people. Why is it that the more you work with non-profit agencies and the more you help people, the more you need to? It's like, I found a cause I really support, but the more I delve into it and the harder I work, the more work I realize needs to be done.
This has been on my mind an awful lot lately. I never feel like I'm doing enough. i know, I know, It's either a comfort or a sad thing to know that I do more than most people. It's not good to be better than the worst.
1. Where were you when the ball dropped for 2006?
At my apartment. I didn't even watched the ball drop, as I didn't have a TV. I was with Indira, Andrea, Aras, and Bobby.
2. How did you get the idea for your profile name?
I stole the idea from somebodyelse
3. What time were you born?
3:38 am on November 23, 1984
4. What song are you playing now, or wish you were playing?
Not playing any song, but I'm not wishing that Cake was playing either.
5. Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry?
Mr. Rogers :(
6. What color underwear are you wearing?
7. Do you want a baby?
eventually, but not for several years
8. What did you do this morning(afternoon?)
Got stuff ready for Certamen, walked Padfoot, debated reading a little, and did a survey instead.
9. What does your dad do for a living?
Journalism professor at FAMU
10. What ended your last relationship(s)?
incompatibility in the future
11. Did you have a date for Valentines?
12. What are the last 2 digits of your phone number?
13. What was the last concert you attended?
Um... Dexter Freebish and Sister Hazel in 2001?
14. Who were with you? (Dude I hate the grammar on this)
Sara and Tyler
15. What was the last movie you watched?
School of Rock
16. Who do you dislike at the moment?
I'm upset at three of my friends, for being upset with me
17. What food do you crave right now?
Not really hungry, actually, though I should eat
18. Did you dream last night?
probably, but I hardly ever remember my dreams
19. What was the last TV show you watched?
Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy on Sunday night
20. What is your favorite piece of jewelry?
The charm necklace that I cannot find
21. What was the last thing you ate?
a few sips of a mint chocolate chip shake
22. Who is your best friend of the opposite sex?
23. Whats a song lyrics do you have in your head right now?
Why do I always hae to be thinking about SONGS!? Can't I sometimes NOT be?
24. What's in your CD player/iPod?
My ipod is constantly playing "The Mariner's Revenge" by The Decemberists, because Ron is obsessed with it.
25. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Any side not touching a wall.
26. What shirt are you wearing right now?
My CCG one.
27. What is your favorite frozen treat?
Does anyone NOT know this? Mint Chocolate Chip Icecream!
28. How many piercings do you have?
2 (though I had five at one point-- 2 in each ear and nose)
29. What's your favorite store?
Target or Publix. Really.
30. Are you thirsty right now?
31. Can you imagine yourself ever getting married?
sure.. but again, not for awhile.
32. Who's someone you haven't seen in a while and miss?
Sara (get your stupid butt back from San Fransisco)
Andrea (you best show up at State)
33. What are you doing this weekend?
34. Do you care what people think about you?
I think everyone does, to an extent. But that doesn't mean I change who I am to make them like me
35. Have you ever done something to instigate trouble?
I'm no Eris. But yeah.
36. What song(s) do you think your ex's listen to and think of you?
Flagpole Sitta, You're My Inspiration, You'll Think of Me,
37. What song(s) do you listen to and think of ex's?
You're My Inspiration, anything by Eric Clapton (but specifically Tears in Heaven)
38. What is one thing you wish you were better at? motivating myself, for anything
39. What hurts you? people pretending to pay attenti0on to me while they are engrossed in something else. Really, just do your thing. I don't want your half-assed attention.
40. How tall are you barefoot?
41. Have you ever smoked heroin?
42. Do you own a gun?
No. Except a Duck Hunt gun
rehab what? have I ever been? no
44. What's your favorite Christmas song?
45. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Water is my beverage of choice, almost always
46. Do you do push-ups?
47. Have you ever done ecstacy?
48. Favorite Drink?
49. Do you like painkillers?
uh.. not recreationally, but yes, if I'm in pain, tylenol helps me feel better
50. Do you have A.D.D?:
51. Name five drinks you regularly drink:
water. water. water. orange juice. juicy juice.
52. What time did you wake up today?
53. Current hair?
medium length, curly or straight, dark brown with a tint of red
Currently currently in a messy braid
54. Current worry?
can I do enough to help people in need?
55. Favorite places to be?
anywhere with people I love
56. Where would you like to go?
Europe (specifically Italy and Greece)
57. Do you own slippers?
I'm not sure. I may have given them to Deborah officially.
58. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years?
geographically, I hope to be in New England. Emotionally I hope to be sane. I guess I'd like to have finished atleast my masters by then, be working for a literacy-based non-profit agency, be happily in a relationship, possibly married, possibly a kid or two.
59. Do you burn or tan?
burn then fades to tan. And apparently sometimes I just tan.
60. Would you be a pirate?
umm, no. NINJA!
61. Last time you had an alcoholic drink?
for real? Sara's birthday party 2/11/06
62. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
THE SNOOPY ONES!
63. Worst injury you've ever had?
Umm.. I don't know. When I broke my thumb? Somehow wisdom teeth coming doesn't seem to count for this question, though it was certainly the most painful.