1) Where did you graduate from and what year?
Amos P. Godby High School ’02
2) Did you have school pride?
3) Was your prom a night to remember?
Afterwards, I was told I danced with all my friends boyfriends. Whoops. They were all good friends of mine, if that helps. That was senior year. Junior year I don't remember very much, but I had a fabulous dress.
4) Do you own all 4 Yearbooks?
Yes, but I didn't get my 9th grade one till 10th grade. Long story.
5) What was the worst trouble you ever got into?
I didn't get in trouble for it, but I (and three others) walked out in the middle of AP Lit to condemn out idiotic teacher to the principle. I don't think I ever got into trouble.
6)What kind of people did you hang out with?
Band kids, Latin kids, friends from elem/middle school, gifted kids.
7) What was your number 1 choice of College in HS?
UF. And I went there.
8) What radio station(s) did you jam out to in high school?
Live 105 and Wild 106 were middle school. I dunno 98.9 the Breeze (now Star 98) and Hot 104.9?
9) Were you involved in any organizations or clubs?
Marching Band, Concert Band, Symphonic Band, Vivace, Brain Bowl, Nobiles Romani Latin Club, Students Aginst Destructive Decisions (SADD), Students Working Against Tobacco (SWAT), National Latin Honor Society
10)What were your favorite classes in High School?
English II, English III, and Gifted Studies with Beamont, Latin I - IV with Walper, World HIstory with Lubitz, Band, Journalism with Thomason, Bio, Chem, and AP Chem with Magdziak
11) Who was your big crush in High School?
In 9th grade, Steven Langley, Hunter Hill, David Roberts. 10th David Swirsky (different school). Umm.. In 11th not really any big crushes. 12th was a veritable menagerie of fleeting crushes ranging from Daniel Falmlen to Andrew Forsythe to Alan Abcarian. I was too busy in 12th grade to care too much though.
12) Would you say you've changed a lot since high school?
I'm less of a goody-good, more open minded, listen to better music, talk more.
13) What do you miss the most about it?
I miss seeing my friends every day. Organized clubs where I knew people whould show up. Competitions, both in class and out of class (State Latin Forum WOOOOOOOO). History Fairs and Science Fairs.
14) Your worst memory of HS?
I don't have any particularly bad memories.
15) Did you have a car?
I had a car for two months of my senior year. Then I totaled it.
16) What were your school colors?
Blue and White
17) Who were your fav. teachers?
Beaumont, Walper, Magdziak, Lubitz
18) Did you own a cell phone in highschool?
I got mine in May of my junior year.
19) Did you leave campus for lunch?
Sometimes in 11th grade. By senior year a group of us would sit at a bench and do homework for AP Chem
20) If so, where was your fav. place to go eat?
Jennifer Terry and a few of her friends and I would go to Fazoli's often.
21) Were you ever late??
22) Did you ever have to stay for Saturday school?
23) Did you ever ditch?
Never. Not till college.
24) When it comes time for the reunion will you be there?
25) Do you wish you were still in high school?
No. It was nice once, but it's over.