- Ron's Patronus is a small dog, like a Jack Russell
- The gleam of triumph by Dumbledore about Voldemort using Harry's Blood is still very significant and will be in the 7th book.
- at least one of the Horcruxes can be correctly identified by careful re-readers of the books.
- Harry's Ancestry, grandparents and all, is not important to the story.
- Peeves is in Hogwarts because they can't get him out. Even Dumbledore.
- Voldemort's Boggart would be a corpse, or something else signifying death.
- Book Seven will be out in ~2 years and will be shorter than Pheonix.
- Lily's Death only protected Harry because Voldemort gave her the choice to save herself. Meanwhile, James was not given that option so even though he died protecting them, there was no lasting protection.
I'm sad. No one has taken my musical quiz yet.