1.How many times do you use a razor before throwing it out?
I never throw out the actual razor. I use the blade maybe 6-8 times before throwing it out
2.When was the last time you got a haircut?
Not for a long time. More than six months. Possibly a year.
3. Who's sexier? Britney Spears or Penelope Cruz?
I don't really care for either, but I hate Penelope Cruz. So Britney
4. Do you like being barefoot?
yes, but not outside. Ouch!
5. What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed?
I had a sip of beer a few days ago -- and it was gross as usual
6. When you go off a diving board, what type of 'dive' do you do?
Depends on my mood. A real dive, a lfip, a cannonball, a toothpick, a triple lindy with a half-twist.. whatever
7. What is your favorite salad dressing?
Either ginger or plain Italian
8. How much is your average paycheck per week?
Once I start with Americorps, I will get paid $350 every two weeks. Before taxes. Hah.
9. What was the last thing you learned?
violets grow in meadows Thank you Tallahassee Democrat's crossword puzzle for inspiring me to ask my dad.
10. For what reason did you last use a safety pin?
Probably not since pinning on a toga for state in 2002. I don't think I've worn a toga at state in SCL
11. How would you most likely spend an evening alone?
online, on the phone, reading, or watching a movie. Ooooh. Or Sleeping.
12. Who was the last person who hugged you?
My dad, when he and my mom came home last night.
13. What was the last bill you paid?
14. Where was the last place you slept other than in your own bed?
Air mattress on Vivi's floor?
15. What is your least favorite chore?
dishes. It makes my hands all pruny, and I have to touch old food. YUCK.
16. What is your favorite form of exercise?
swimming. running. Other things I won't answer.
17. What is your favorite breed of dog?
18. How long does it take you to get ready to leave your house?
depends where I'm going, how I'm wearing my hair, if I showered right before, or if I showered the night before, if I'm leaving in the evening or in the morning...
19. Who was the last person you had a significant conversation with? Significant. Hmm. Perhaps "Morris"
20. List 5 things you wouldn't know what to do without?
friends, family, computer, car, and oxygen.