Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
A knight in the fight for justice, freedom, & liberty for all.
Read Dr. King's 'I have a Dream' speech
- A right delayed is a right denied.
- Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness.
- Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed.
- He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.
- Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable... Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals.
- I submit to you that if a man hasn't discovered something that he will die for, he isn't fit to live.
- Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhwre. We are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly.
- Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.
- The time is always right to do what is right.
- Life's most persistent and urgent question is, 'What are you doing for others?'
What is YOUR Dream?
Click here to post this on your own page or weblog