- Went back to school after a 2.5 year break and have gotten great grades
- Made some great new friends
- Bought my very own house, and worked hard to turn it into a home.
- Spoke to someone I never thought I'd speak to again
- connected much more strongly with my siblings
- Got promoted at my job
- Three of my best friends had babies, making me an Aunt three more times!
- Visited my homeland of Israel
Not so great things happened too:
- Love and relationship issues weren't handled as well as they could have been.
Goals and ideas for 2008:
- Reconcile things with Indira. I don't necessarily want us to be friends again, but it's hard to believe that someone who was so much a part of my life for so long is so estranged from me now. I want to be able to look back on our 17 years of friendship with smiles.
- Visit at least three states (of the United States) that I have never been to before.
- Take more pictures
- Finish landscaping my front yard.
- Continue to do well in school.
- Be more laid back, and more outgoing
- Do not become overwhelmed by school or work.
And more long-term...
- Find what I get "up off my haystack" for. Change reality if necessary to make my dreams come true. Figure out what those dreams are, first.