With the help of the tupperware citrus peeler! I can peel oranges without the peeler, but it just works so well!
2. Do you have a favorite type of pen?
Gel pens, but not the cheap ones that crap out on you. Also funny shaped or funny looking pens, and the weird pens with the light up gel cushions that we used to use at Village Inn summer 03
3. Look at your planner for October 14, what are you doing?
Probably sleeping in, hanging out with baldghoti, studying for my two exams coming up, and eating really good food.
4.What color are your toenails usually?
Natural - clear
5. What was the last thing you highlighted?
I don't use highlighters. Sooo my hair?
6. What color are the curtains in your bedroom?
7. What color are the seats in your car?
8. Have you ever had a black and white cat?
9. What is the last thing you put a stamp on?
Probably a letter to Deborah at camp.
10. Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming?
No. Thank goodness.
11. Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time?
Who uses cash? I remember getting cash in Orlando the weekend of August 18th because I needed it for the parking garage.
12. Whose is the last baby that you held?
13.Can you spell well?
14. Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste?
No, ew, yuck. I also don't care for any other sort of bubblegum or chocolate or citrus toothpaste. Mint for me, please. But it can be vanilla mint :)
15. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago?
The same car I'm driving now, my 2002 Saturn SL2, hunter green with beige interior
16. Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gators?
17. Last time you went to Six Flags?
I went to Six Flags over Atlanta my senior year of high school. I think that was the last time.
18. Do you have any wallpaper in your house?
Yes, in my kitchen (green and white stripes) and my bathroom (ugly flowers which will disappear soon)
19. Closest thing to you that is yellow:
my lip balm (side note, this is the closest thing to the last person that was yellow, too. awesome)
20. Last person to give you a business card?
Uh some dude yesterday. I passed it on to Nickcole.
21. Who is the last person you wrote a check to?
...what is this.. "check" thing. I sent a check to Matthew, but I typed it, didn't write it, and I didn't put a stamp on it either, ING did.
22. Closest framed picture to you.
nothing that I can see.
23. Last time you had someone cook for you?
I cooked with my mommy on Tuesday night. FOR me? Uh.. doesn't happen much. I like cooking.
25. How many emails do you get in your inbox (excluding spam)?
Yesterday, October 10th, I have 36 e-mails in my "all mail" from gmail. This does not include spam. This does not separate each individual LJ comment, as comments from the same entry go into the same "e-mail conversation"
26. Last time you received flowers?
Technically I was given flowers from Sara on Saturday night as we were making our bouquets. But romantically, the last time was when Jon brought me roses, probably for our 4-month.
27. Do you think the sanctity of marriage is meant for only a man & woman?
28. Do you play the guitar?
not very well
29. Has anyone ever proposed to you?
yes. One serious, one with a glimmer of hope, and many random and fun.
30. Do you take anything in your coffee?
I like my coffee how I like my borscht. I don't like borscht.
31. Do you have any Willow Tree figurines?
32.What is/was your high school's rival mascot?
33. Last person you spoke to from high school?
34. Last time you used hand sanitizer?
I used soap a few hours ago. I don't use that no-water antibacterial mess.
35. Would you like to learn to play the drums?
I would love to know how to play many instruments, drums included-- but not at the top of my list.
36. What color are the blinds in your living room?
off-white and beautiful
37. The last thing you procrastinated on?
studying for my test
38. Last thing you read in the newspaper?
dude I've read so many online newspaper articles this morning it's not even funny.
39. What was the last pageant you attended?
40. What is the last place you bought pizza from?
Hm. I bought a Lean Cuisine spinach and mushroom pizza from Publix. Months ago.
41. Have you ever worn a crown?
oh, a few days ago. Not a royal crown, of course
42. What is the last thing you stapled?
Visitor Verification Forms. Not anyone's foreheads
43. Did you ever drink clear Pepsi?
heck yeah, that stuff rocked.
44. Are you ticklish?
to the extreme
45. Last time you saw fireworks?
4th of July at Bobby and Jen's
46. Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut?
47. Who is the last person that left you a text message & you actually returned it?
returned it? You mean, texted them back? Rob.
48. Last time you parked under a carport?
yesterday at my parents house
49. Do you have a black dog?
He's certainly black. The jury is out on whether he's a dog.
50.Can you give one reason why David Carouso is allowed to keep acting?
51. Are you an aunt or uncle?
yep. A biological aunt to Kalina and an honorary aunt to Cohen, and soon to be to a few more!
52. Who has the prettiest eyes that you know of?
Gosh. Jake Gyllenhaal.
53. Last time you saw a semi truck?
Not that I noticed, recently.
54. Do you remember Ugly Kid Joe?
55. Do you have a little black dress?