But I digress. I get home, I say hi to my dad, who is on his computer in his study. I walk back to the kitchen, look around, and then look up, and Leon is there. Leon is one of my parents best friends, and he's apparently in town for the week to visit (he and his wife Dena moved to New York about two years ago). Their daughter and her family live here, but their house just had a fire, so he's staying with my parents. Apparently. No one tells me anything.
I also finally found out today that my parents decided NOT to go to the Passion Flower conference. Way to tell me early, huh. Not that I don't have a busy weekend regardless. Tomorrow, dress shopping for Sara (and me and Sam if we have time). We didn't really find anything tonight. A couple shirts and a couple skirts at Dillards but not weddingy enough. At Ross I found a great shirt with the oddest hugest pocket, and a grey skirt, because apparently I don't have enough already. NOTHING at Ross for Sara. Like, nothing. So tomorrow, the other mall and some bridal shops. And then newscane is coming into town, so I want to hang out with him. And Jen is out of town, so Bobby and I can have a nice chunk of quality time. And then there's a barbeque my presence is requested at. Oh, and Dillards is closing so I'm going back soon to take advantage of their huge sales (what, it's more important than food; lay off).
Grey's Anatomy was
- Now that MerDer isn't together, they're all lovey dovey perfect again. I think Meredith needs drama in a relationship for it to work.
- I still hate Callie. She's ugly and her eyebrows suck and she's a terrible chief resident. Go away.
- Glad we finally got Richard's explanation to Bailey.
- George and Izzy... I dunno. I feel like the show missed it's window. I was all excited about Grizzy till it happened, and now it's very 'meh.' I'm glad George is friends with Lexie, though. And I think he needs to tell the interns he's not new. They're going to figure it out eventually.
- I'm glad Burke's gone. Did not miss him.
- I am wanting Derek and Mark to be friends. Finally got the she-devil out of the picture.
- Bye bye Addison, I did not watch your new show.
After a few days (a week?) of funk I'm feeling a bit better about life. Things at work got much better today and I'm very glad, I realized how stressing it had been. Issues solved themselves and I'm glad to have not had to step in.