1. Who is your best friend?
For the purposes of this questionnaire, I suppose I can't say I don't have one. And I don't. I have four. But again, for purposes...
The magic eight ball saaaaaayssss... BOBBY!
2. Why did you become friends?
We have many interests in common-- and proximity was a big part of it too-- he was just always *there* -- we probably didn't become close until middle school band.
3. How did you meet?
We were in the same third grade class and I had a *huge* crush on him. Bobby was quite the hottie.
4. Why have you stayed friends?
For the first 9 years of our friendship, because we were always close during school/band. For the past six? probably because we rock like that ;) And to be honest, a little bit was probably because we both expected we would end up dating someday.
5. How long (realistically) do you think you'll be friends?
I'm afraid that I'm losing friends, as they get married and/or have children and "move on" with their lives... but I'm not worried about that with Bobby. We'll stick it through!
And maybe I should do the same
1. Have you ever run away?
2. What is the longest you've dated someone?
1 year. 1 month. 1 day. Unless you count "dating" someone as from the first date to the last date, in which case, it was Sept 23, 2002 - January 06.
3. What don't you like to think about?
my own insecurities
4. What was your last illness?
I had a *really* bad stomach bug March-ish of 06. A couple fevers and coughs since then, but nothing major.
5. Do you like to get revenge?
Not really. Not to say that I ever wouldn't though.
1. Which do you think reveals more about a person, the contents of their refrigerator or the contents of their purse?
Oh goodness. It depends what you're trying to reveal! If you want an address and a social security number, I'd say go for the purse. If you want an idea of their lifestyle, go to their refrigerator.
2. When you visit someone's home, what are you most interested in looking at?
Books. Books Books Books.
3. If you could make it so that one person on earth was physically incapable of telling lies or keeping secrets, celebrities & politicians included, who would you choose?
4. Have you ever spilled the beans on someone else's secret? If so, what was it?
Not for revenge or anything. And I don't think anything that was specifically meant to be a secret or not told to that particular person. And no, I'm not going to tell you what! Psssht, like I'm going to put that online.
5. Have you ever kept a diary? If so, was it top secret? What did you write about?
I have tried to keep a paper diary before, but never kept up with it. LJ is definitely a diary. No, it isn't top secret. What did I write about? Mostly random crap that happens, and a few silly surveys :)