- meat + milk [product] together
- mammals that do not chew their cud + do not have hooved feet (examples: pig, dog)
- birds of prey
- any animal from the ocean that does not have scales (examples: lobster, shrimp, squid)
Animals I do not eat by my own personal choice:
- red meat (beef, lamb, etc)
- grouper (currently being overfished)
There are very few non-animal foods that I won't eat. I pretty much like all veggies/veggie products/fruit etc.
However, there are a few I simply dislike:
- lima beans/kidney beans because of "mealy" texture
- grainy tomatoes. same reason.
- bananas-- too mushy
What do you not eat? Why?