- I got a new coffee table and two new end tables. My old coffee table is now a bench at the end of my bed.
- My hot tub is now in my backyard, and running. It's up to 85 degrees, and it should be overnight before it's up to the desired 100. Actually, what temperature are you SUPPOSED to keep hot tubs at?
- Padfoot went to the bathroom outside today all by himself, without coaxing him to go through the doggy door or even calling him from the other side, or telling him to go from the same side.
- I went to Publix. I spent a lot. I needed groceries. Yay groceries! A guy there was really nice and helping me with my dog food, so I called the manager when I left to let them know how awesome their store cashiers were. So yay. I hope he gets some sort of recognition.
- I found another roach. Capelouto needs to come back and find out where the source of these guys are, because this is ridiculous.
- I bought outside lights for today. Solar ones, not only to do my part for the environment, but because I don't feel like paying for the electricians to come out again. Here's hoping they work and give me some sort of light out there.
- Yay for mini-get together tomorrow night. Food and hot tub goodness!
Grammar of the day: used/use suppose/supposed
I used to go to that school (<<-- notice, PAST TENSE)
I use foaming soap (<<-- notice, PRESENT TENSE)
I am supposed to go to the store
I suppose I will go to the store now.