If you were throwing an 80s themed slumber party...
1. What movies would you show?
Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles, and maybe some old episodes of Rainbow Brite
2. What kind of food would you serve?
In the eighties, I ate natural peanut butter (that needed to be mixed) and nori. Skin was peeled off of my apples. I would serve this food in tupperware of course. And maybe I'd climb under the table so Kia Hollifield could give me fruit gummy snacks.
3. Which childhood friends and crushes would you reminisce about?
Friends: Indira. Lessa. Stefan. Sarah. Maggie. And Carole. But she wasn't a friend.
Crushes: Stefan. Nick B. (Steven didn't come along till 4th grade)
4. Which trends and fads would you lament most?
Leggings, and the awesome big shirts with the clip things, (or a scrunchie if your mom wouldn't buy you the clip things). Bright colors. Neon, rolled-down socks.
5. What board or card games would you incorporate?
Candyland. Sorry. Monopoly. GUESS WHO?! And then we'd play Sardines.