- That the scenes at the end of Arrested Development for "on the next Arrested Development" in fact are... not.
- That some people just don't change. You realize why you liked them or why you didn't in the first place, and it still holds.
- That things are more offensive if they are true.
- That you cannot will your hair to not be frizzy.
- That you never really truly stop caring for/loving anyone. No matter what.
Things I've realized
This entry is in progress --------------------------- While chatting on the phone with my mom a few days ago, I mentioned that we were headed…
I was taking an online survey that asked me, "Are the clothes that you wear that others see more expressive of who you are, or the clothes that…
Melissa. 35. Live in Atlanta, GA (Kirkwood) with my husband and dog. Liberal. Jew. Amateur genealogist. Industrial Psychology data junkie. (semi…