8th grade, Indira
2. Who was your first roommate?
Technically, Vivi, because we shared a room. My first college roommate was Pam Henderson
3. What alcoholic beverage did you first drink?
Manichevitz wine, I'm sure. But for real, goldschlagger
4. What was your first job?
Aide at Shomrei Torah
5. What was your first car?
1998 Ford Contour. "Sally"
8. Who was your first grade teacher?
Noel, Sue, Julie, Jennifer
9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
that I can remember, Miami. Ever, California.
10.When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
Sabrina was sleeping over, we snuck out to go to Alan's house.
11. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them?
Lessa. We're acquaintences at best, but still keep in touch through Facebook.
12. Where was your first sleep over?
Lessa's house? Indira's? unsure.
13. Who is the first person you talk to in the morning?
Most mornings, it's some of the floor people that I say hello to.
This morning, Adam
14. Whose wedding were you in the first time?
First wedding I was IN? My Uncle Frank's wedding to my Aunt Christina. I don't like the phrasing of the question.
15. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
16. What was the first concert you ever went to?
Nine Days. Unless you count orchestras and symphonic bands.
17. First tattoo or piercing?
my ears -- piercing not tattoo
19. First crush?
Stefan Grow. Or Steven Langley, depending on what counts as a crush. Stefan was my best friend and we had plans to get married. Steven was my first actual crush.
20. First TRUE love?
21. First detention?
Never had one.
22. Who will be the first to repost this?
Someone as bored as I am.