talked on the phone to _lionhearted_, made a fire, sat in front of it all by my lonesome
2. What's your favorite kind of cookie?
If favorite implies that I actually like it, then none. If favorite means 'the one I would most want to eat' then maybe an oreo... because I like the process
3. What does the 5th text on your phone say?
From Indira: "YES! I found the answer. I'm e-mailing it"
4. When was the last time you thought about sex?
when I was reading this survey a couple minutes ago.
5. When was the last time you got hurt, physically or emotionally?
its been awhile, for either.. though I guess being all lonely last night was a little emotionally upsetting.. but okay.
6.What did you have for dinner last night?
Tom Kha -- Thai Coconut soup
7. When was the last time you lost something?
I lose sunglasses daily.
8. What are you listening to right now?
9. What are you eating right now?
leftover Tom Kha
10. What bothers you the most about the opposite sex?
being so simple, yet so complex
11. What is the thing you look for most in the opposite sex?
I have a very specific set of standards.
13. Do you date more than one person at once?
Not really. Either I'm dating someone exclusively, or I go on one date and decide I don't want to see them again.
14. What was the last movie you watched?
15. What was the last TV program you watched?
Ugly Betty (watched yesterday evening b/c I missed it on Thursday)
16. What do you want for your birthday?
I think I posted a list somewhere.
17. What are you doing tonight?
Dinner with my family because my Uncle Frank is in town, then hanging out with ... people? person?
18. When will be the next vacation/holiday?
Shabbat is happening right now! I have Dec 15-Jan 2 off. For Chanukah. Yup.
19. How do you feel right now?
tired but good
20. Who do you think will take this next?
no one will.
21. What's your favorite city?
I was a big fan of Cambridge
22. I can't wait to/till....?
I'm done with school.
23. What's the best insult you've ever heard or said?
Okay, I just heard this one and its the best: "Your momma so fat she needs her own proconsul to govern her!"
24. Who got you to join livejournal/facebook/myspace??
Livejournal: I think Daniel Godwin. Or Jennifer Terry. But it was the fact that they had journals, not any specific goading by them.
Facebook? Some girl in the Gainesville community posted how it was about to be open to UF students. So I joined. Trivia point: I was the first Godby person on there.
Myspace: I think I was just sick of everyone else having one. Don't remember whether there was an actual person or purpose.
25. What's the last thing you said out loud?
umm.. "Bye Mom" when we were talking on the phone.
26. What is the last thing/person you spent over $100 on?
thing: my brakes
person: Sean (birthday present and birthday dinner ingredients)
oh, or my utilities, but I don't think that counts.
27. What website(s) do you visit the most during the day?
LJ. Facebook. Google News.
28. Go into your text message log on your phone. What does your last SENT message say?
"Entertain me" to Bunger.
29. Do you have an air freshener in your car?
technically, yes. But it's not smelled like anything for almost a year probably.
30. Do you have plants in your room?
31. If you could drink anything right this second, what would be?
32. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
my ears a little bit. but no, not really.