1. Any plans for Friday night?
Services... bound to be uncomfortable, considering Sean will be there.
2. Do you follow college football?
Not so much, but definitely moreso now than when I was actually in college.
3. What was the last thing you watched on tv?
Yesterday I watched Tuesday's Veronica Mars on my computer
4. Who was the last person to send you a text message?
Indira. "Bob Barker's retiring"
5. Last time you went swimming in a pool?
6. Are you happy?
7. Where was the last place you went shopping?
Amazon.com. Does that count? If not, then Publix I think.
8. How do you feel about your hair?
It's fabulous. I love my hair.
9. Where do you work?
Tallahassee Technologies, Inc. "Talla-Tech"
10. Last thing you ate?
Campbells chunky chicken soup
11. Do you wish you were someplace else right now?
I'm looking forward to the Godby/Lincoln football game tonight, but I'm fine here for now.
12. Last time you took a shot?
Jello (vodka + raspberry) shots at my party. Tequila shots over Labor Day.
13. Do you have any expensive jewelry?
14. AIM or MSN?
AIM, but not so much anymore.
15. What classes are you taking?
17. What is your favorite brand of make up?
18. Favorite NFL team?
hahahahahaha. hahahahha. no.
19. Do you watch the olympics?
I used to watch gymnastics. Now I don't even know when its on, so I never do
20. Last bar you went to?
Oh holy crap, I have no idea. I guess I went to Big Daddys in ... June? July? for the Arm the Poor concert. I went to a crapload of bars on Bourbon Street in late May.
21. Who was the last person to call you?
If work calls don't count...and calls from people FROM work don't count... Bobby called last night at 9:50.
22. What's your sign?
23. Do you have a favorite number?
24. Last time you did volunteer work or made any donations?
I was Curious George recently. I always do the $3 donation at Publix for whatever they are asking for money for.
25. What do you spend the majority of your money on?
aside from rent/utils/food... clothes? no, not really. I don't really spend money.
26. Where does most of your family live?
Parents and sibling in Tallahassee. Siblings in Atlanta and Baltimore area. Aunts & uncles in Tampa, Atlanta, Asheville, Sacremento, San Fransisco, and Portland. So pretty much all over the east & west coastlines.
27. Are you an only child or do you have siblings?
Brother - Matthew - 30 (whoa, 30)
Sister - Vivi - 27
Sister - Deborah - 14
Fake sister who doesn't exist - Frannie - ?
28. Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
Selfish, certainly. Loved, of course. Spoiled? I don't think so. Not really.
29. Ever been called a bitch?
ohhh yes. Most of the time jokingly, but I'm sure it's been true once or twice.
30. Got any guilty pleasures?
32. Have you ever experienced true love?
33. Did you ever collect Beanie Babies?
I didn't specifically collect them, but I had several I had gotten as gifts.
34. Ever ordered anything online?
Yes. Yes yes yes.
35. Myspace or Facebook?
36. Do you have T-Mobile?
Nope. I did for about a week. 352-870-MELZ was the number. Not a fan of T-Mobile.
37. What is your favorite subject?
This is the stupidest question in the world.
38. One thing you want to do before you die?
Get married/have a family.
39. Do you usually fall for the "bad boys/girls"?
No. I fall for the boys that are wrong for me, but they aren't "bad"
40. Were you an outcast in high school?
Maybe a little. I was awesome, though.
41. When was the last time you saw your parents?
I saw my mom Tuesday night when she picked Deborah up. I saw my dad weekend before last, I think. I'll see them both tomorrow at services.
42. Do you have any talents?
I play flute and many other instruments. I've also got an extremely good gaydar. And I can make people fall in love with me.
43. Ever been in a wedding?
44. Do you have any children?
Not yet. (and none planned for any time soon)
45. Last movie you watched?
In theaters? Little Miss Sunshine. In general, I watched Bridget Jones as I was going to sleep last night.
46. Are you missing anyone at the moment?
I always miss people, but I'm not pining for anyone, no.
47. Did you take a nap today?
48. What was your high school's mascot?
49. Ever been on a cruise?
I went on a dinner cruise, and I was in a wedding on a docked cruise ship. But no, not really.
50. Favorite vacation spot?
What is this "vacation" you speak of? I dunno. South Florida?
51. How many pets do you have?
One muppet named Padfoot, but he's got more personality than most of my friends list-- and you guys are awesome, so that's saying a lot.
53. Ever met anyone really famous before?
Bill Clinton, Columba Bush
54. Favorite actor?
Tom Hanks, Richard Gere, Paul Rudd
55. Favorite actress?
Lisa Kudrow, Reese Witherspoon, Stockard Channing
56. Are you multi-tasking right now?
57. Could you handle being in the military?
58. Are you hungry or thirsty?
not either, really.
59. Favorite fast food resturant?
Chick-fil-A? I guess?
60. Do you have any grandparents still alive?
63. Ever had to take a sobriety test?
no, but I was given one (for fun) when I was definitely sober and failed.
64. Favorite sport?
marching band. and I will argue its sportitude to no end.
65. Can you speak any other languages?
A wee bit of Latin, Greek, Hebrew, Spanish, ASL
Fluent in: op-talk, gibberish, pig-latin
66. Last time you went to the gym or worked out
Gym? like two months ago. Worked out? two days. went running? last night.
67. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
68. Craziest thing that happened to you in the last 2 weeks?
I danced with a lampshade on my head. Is that crazy?
69. Last time you showered:
This morning at 6 ish.
70. What is your college mascot?
twas the Gators.
71. Ever been to Las Vegas?
nope, but I plan to visit Stacy someday
72. Nicest Hotel you ever stayed in?
The one in Asheville when I was six, with the awesome indoor pool. I've stayed in some pretty awesome hotels since then, but I can't choose which was the nicest.
75. What do you think is your best feature?
my eyebrows rock, but not today. I lost my tweezers! BOTH PAIRS. So now I don't even have a backup and I'm freaking out.
76. Have you ever been gambling?
Not officially, but man, you should see me play dreidel ;)
77. How old are your parents?
mom - 54, dad - 59
78. When is the last time you updated your blog?
I update LJ daily. Myspace like never.
79. Do you have your wisdom teeth?
Yes. I need to have them taken out
80. Best feature on opposite sex?
Being 5'11. I'm only attracted to guys that are 5'11.
81. Have you been to New York City?
82. Favorite sit down restaurant?
Olive Garden is still my favorite, but after that, it's all local stuff.
83. Ever been to Disney?
Yes. Many a time. Mostly Magic Kingdom. I've probably been to Magic Kingdom five times the amount of all the other ones put together.
84. Do you have a favorite cartoon character?
85. Last thing you cooked?
Crunchy honey-mustard chicken for my boys.
86. How is the weather today?
It's nice outside. Hopefully it will be chilly tonight!
87. Do you email?
ya. I keep in touch with a few people via only e-mail.
88. Last letter/piece of mail you received besides junk or a bill?
I don't think... no.. no no.. not since Deb was at camp last year (05).
89. Favorite store?
90. Person you can tell anything to?
Andrea. Or at least, sometimes she is the only person I can tell about things, because I know she'll understand.
91. Last voicemail you received?
Ariel, last night.
92. Do you drunk dial?
Nah. I car-dial. I call people when I'm driving, I like, HAVE to be on the phone.
93. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?
? Like say something stupid on the phone to someone? or throw it at a car? what?
94. What is the best city in the state that you live in?
I like Tampa area.
95. Favorite Band?
96. Last time you were sick?
July? I had a fever for like one day last month but it doesn't really count.
97. Are you bored right now?
Why do you think I'm filling this out?
98. Next concert you plan on attending?
I will see the marching band halftime show tonight! Godby and Lincoln!
99. Do you watch reality tv?
I watch American Idol when it's on.
100. What are your plans for tomorrow?
Work, then synagogue.
101. In two words, explain what ended your last relationship?
102. When was the last time you shaved your legs?
this morning, surprisingly. I thought I was going to wear a skirt. But then I didn't.
103. What were you doing this morning at 8am?
wanting to kick the copier because it wouldn't give me my newly designed SINCGARS LSOC pages.
104. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
105. Are you any good at math?
106.What did you do last night?
pretty much nothing. Watched V Mars, and went to sleep early. It was AWESOME.
107. Do you have any famous ancestors?
Anna Asner (great-grandmother), who did a cartwheel on TV in her nineties. Frank Abrams (Uncle - Dad's brother), who defended Martina Hingis's stalker in that whole case and is an inventor. Rick Abrams (Uncle - Dad's brother), who was a famous banjo player and was in the band Piney Creek Weasels, and my great-grandparents, who are in one of H.L. Mencken's books as "the damn Jews down the street."
108. Have you ever taken out a loan to pay for school?
109. Do you know the words to the song on your myspace page?
Heh. I don't even know what's ON my myspace page. Something by the Decemberists? then probably.
110. Last thing you received in the mail?
junk & bills
111. How many different beverages have you drank today?
water. and chicken soup.
112. Do you ever leave messages on people's answering machine?
yes, but not always.
113. Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to?
114. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
I have before, but I don't in general. I always make a sand castle though.
115. What's the most painful dental procedure you've had?
Getting my teeth cleaned twice yearly is the only reason I've ever been to the dentist.
116. What is outside of your back door?
117. What is the last beverage you drank?
118. Do you like the ocean?
LOVE LOVE LOVE.
119. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorn?
I bought one for a Secret Santa USY thing.
120. Have you ever been to a planetarium?
yep. many times. Most recently at Seminole Community College with.. what did we call him? Nerdy Orlando Boy?
122. Something you are excited about?
Godby Vs. Lincoln! Gene Cox! 7 pm!
123. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO?
vodka flavored. Probably lime, actually.
124. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive?
No, but my great-grandmother (mom's dad's mom) was alive until I was 8 or so.
125. Describe your keychain(s):
Blue and white Florida Gators lanyard, but right now it's not attached to the long string part, so there's just a little bit. My parents house key, my house key, my mailbox key, my mom's two car keys, my dad's car key, my car key & keyless entry, Justin's house key, a Legends card, a state farm keychain, a Ron-Jon wooden surfboard, a little circle of paper that has my address on it (came with the keys), and a dark mark laser.
126. Where do you keep your change?
I hate change. I keep it at work for bagel-mornings.
127. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
Hmmm. Doing a Tutor Training for LVLC? Does teaching a Hebrew class count?
128. What kind of winter coat do you have?
129. What was the weather like on your graduation?
I'm sure it was hot and humid, but the graduation was inside.
130. Do you sleep with the bedroom door open or closed?
Bedroom door open, but it only opens to my bathroom/closet area. The door to the rest of the apartment stays closed.